- adding new HTML codes to the page, modifying styles, changing existing content;
- receiving and setting cookies, displaying messages, sending questions to visitors;
- immediate response to user actions such as mouse click, keypress, cursor movement;
- sending network requests to remote servers, downloading and uploading files using advanced AJAX, COMET technologies;
- local storage, that is, storing data on the client side.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
- Launches the browser. In the upper right corner of the screen, you will see an icon in the form of three horizontal stripes. This is the main menu of the search engine. We go into it.
- From the drop-down list of options we find the "Settings" tab. The Yandex.Browser settings search engine will automatically load. In the corresponding line, we write the word "Java"
- Click on the search results and select "Advanced site settings" from the available options. We tick the box next to the inscription "Forbidden".
- Launch Opera. In the upper right corner we find an icon with the image of three vertical stripes, thereby entering the main menu of the browser.
- Go to the "Settings" section. Here you need to use the search bar in order to write the word "Java" in it. and access the settings of this script.
That's all – you disabled the program.
- Loading the Mozilla Firefox browser. Directly in the address bar itself, we write the phrase «about:config». It is imperative to observe the correctness of the task: 2 words about and config, separated by a colon. After that, press the "Enter" button. on the keyboard.
- The system will send you a warning message. You can read it for the sake of interest, but at the same time click on the "Accept the risk and continue" button.
- A new row opens, on the right side of which you will see an icon with the function "Toggle". Click on it.
- Open the main menu of Google Chrome. To do this, click on the icon with the image of three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen. From the drop-down list of options, select the "Settings" block.
- The built-in search engine of the browser opens, in which we need to enter the word "Java" from the keyboard; – without quotes.
- Launch the Safari search engine and go to its settings.
- Find the "Security" block, click on it.
- As a standard, we start work by launching the browser. Here we find the icon with the image of a gear and click on it.
- From the drop-down list, select the "Browser Options" section; and go into it.
- A new window opens, in which we are interested in the "Security" tab.
- Here we find the "Internet" block, go in. We see a button labeled "Other" and click on it.
- Pay attention to the inscription "Run Java application scripts. We need to turn it off by clicking on the corresponding – "Disable". We save the changes made by clicking on the "OK" button.