Ensuring the efficient operation of Viber business accounts with mobile proxies
Viber – extremely popular messenger in Russia and beyond. It is actively used not only by ordinary users, but also by marketers, SMM managers and other specialists. For active business promotion, this messenger provides a business account. With it, you can convey to the target audience information about promotions, a new product or service, invite them to webinars, events, etc. Today, Viber is installed on smartphones by more than 50 million users. Just think about how large a number of representatives of the target audience you can attract with minimal time and effort.
Now let's dwell in more detail on what constitutes a business account in Viber, on the advantages of doing business in this messenger. We will tell you how to start the work as efficiently as possible, without the risk of getting banned. We will also show you where to buy reliable mobile proxies to work with Viber business accounts with maximum benefit and convenience.
What is a Viber business account?
A messenger like Viber has been on the market for a long time. And a few years ago, as part of the expansion, developers provided users with additional opportunities for efficient business conduct. Moreover, today Viber has a separate category of business chats, where commercial messages are sent. In this case, the user sees the sender and decides to read this notification or refuse it. If consent is obtained, the system will regularly send appropriate notifications. If desired, the user can disable this dialog at any time. This decision provided the business with the opportunity to effectively and conveniently convey information to its target audience, without causing them indignation and complaints.
Also today, Viber actively uses promotional mailings to distribute useful information among users. Such messages can contain not only text content, but also a logo, an image, a link, and even a button with a call to action. Also, this messenger allows you to implement cascading mailings, which is very convenient for business. In this case, payment is charged only for those messages that were delivered. If users do not read the message in the chat, it will be duplicated through another channel.
Why choose Viber for business?
Viber — a multifunctional messenger that can become a full-fledged replacement for a customer support system and an auxiliary resource for increasing brand awareness. Among its main advantages for doing business, it is worth highlighting:
- Effectively attracting new customers to the company. The abundance of advertising tools of the messenger allows you to quickly and easily increase brand awareness, expand the reach of the target audience. The service allows you to send messages of any format, launch targeted advertising, and apply special stickers. It also provides for the distribution of voice messages.
- High level of customer interaction. Using Viber, you can set up communication with customers using a one- or two-way messaging channel. You can increase customer loyalty through unobtrusive but regular notifications. As an example – advertising campaign, promotion, etc.
- Complete control over communications. Access to the business chat will be available not only to company employees, but also directly to the owner. This will allow you to control the professionalism of the staff, its effectiveness of interaction with customers. Thanks to this, the quality of the services provided is optimized.
- Easy and fast transactions. The built-in electronic payment system allows you to accept money from customers for goods or services. Directly through the messenger, you will be able to sell your products directly from the chat dialog, public on social networks by placing a payment button. Such a tool saves time for both buyers and consultants due to the quick online ordering.
- Viber's cutting-edge customer service is the key to growing your business efficiently and easily. A single platform will work stably at each stage of the marketing funnel. It remains only to find out how to properly launch a business account in Viber.
Sequence of steps to launch a business account in Viber
The process of starting a business account on Viber is quite simple. Each of you can implement it quickly and easily. To do this, it will be enough just to follow the instructions given:
- We are registering in Viber using a communications aggregator. To do this, send a "Request" to confirm your name. This process can take anywhere from 5 to 30 days. Difficulties will arise for subscribers with unregistered numbers. If mass notifications are sent from them, then this number is blacklisted and blocked. The authenticity of the account is indicated by an icon with a green checkmark next to the company name.
- Creating a database of contacts. Mass sending of notifications is possible only to those representatives of the target audience who have agreed to receive information. Everyone decides for himself how the data collection will be implemented. The most popular – filling out questionnaires directly in stores or through special online forms on the company's website.
- We are studying the topics prohibited from sending. This is something that is prohibited by law. In particular, we are talking about discrimination, advertising of alcohol, drugs, misrepresentation, promotion of various bad habits, obscene language, etc.
- Send welcome messages to potential customers. Your first appeal to representatives of the target audience should be exclusively welcome. It should not contain any other information, including about goods, services, promotions.
- Specify the time of sending. In Viber, this parameter is strictly regulated. The messenger allows you to send messages to representatives of the target audience on weekdays from 09:00 to 20:00, and on weekends— from 11:00 to 18:00.
As you can see, set up a business account in Viber – not difficult. Your main task – strictly follow the rules and requirements of the messenger. But, you need to understand that the more accounts your business has, the more target audience you can attract. And you won't be able to organize it without outside help, in particular, mobile proxies.
Why does Viber need mobile proxies?
Mobile proxies – these are special servers that operate on the technical capabilities of cellular network operators. In their work, they change the real IP-address and geolocation of your device to their own technical parameters, thereby providing privacy and security of networking, bypassing regional blocking, as well as the ability to work in multi-threaded mode. The last point will be especially relevant when promoting business accounts in the messenger. With the help of mobile proxies, you can simultaneously work with a huge number of personal pages without worrying about a ban or other restrictions. Thanks to them, you can avoid problems such as:
- blocked numbers registered to one address;
- Account ban to prevent spamming of the same type of content;
- ban as a result of using programs that automate some of the actions on the network.
Mobile proxies can also help you bypass legal regional blocking.
A little about connection protocols
Mobile proxies are based on connection protocols. There are 2 options here:
- HTTP(S). HTTP – the simplest, most insecure protocol, and HTTPS – protected. Through the use of proxies, traffic is saved. On the proxy server, a partial or complete caching of the data stream takes place and, upon repeated request, they are provided to the user. These protocols are sufficient to provide a good level of anonymity.
- Socks5. This protocol provides a high speed Internet connection and confidentiality of interaction with the Internet at a higher level. For the messenger, everything will look as if you are working with it directly.
How to choose mobile proxies for working with Viber?
I want to note right away that free proxies— not an option for working with this messenger, including business accounts. They do not provide the required level of anonymity and work security, they provide IP-addresses, which are often already on the "black list"; search engines. This means that your attempt to log in from such servers will be immediately blocked.
A more reliable and efficient – use of private mobile proxies from the MobileProxy.Space service. In this case you get:
- private dedicated channel with unlimited traffic;
- access to almost half a million IP-addresses;
- the ability to configure automatic address change by timer in the range from 2 minutes to 1 hour;
- forced change of IP-address using a special link from your personal account;
- the ability to choose geolocation and mobile network operator for operating parameters;
- simultaneous work on HTTP(S) and Socks5 protocols;
- 24/7 technical support.
Follow https://mobileproxy.space/en/user.html?buyproxy for a more in-depth look at the features, capabilities and tariffs of mobile proxies from MobileProxy.Space. We also offer a two-hour test for free in order to make sure that these mobile proxies will be the best solution for working with Viber business accounts even before purchasing the product.