Mobile proxies for reputation intelligence
Continuing our acquaintance with the areas of using mobile proxies, today we are moving on to another area where intermediary servers will be indispensable — reputation intelligence. This is a set of activities that allow the business owner to find out how his brand is positioned in the market. During the work, citations, reviews are checked, as well as a lot of related work, which allows us to formulate a real picture as a result how the business is perceived by existing and potential clients, business partners, etc.
Now let’s look in more detail at what reputation intelligence is, what it includes and what it doesn’t. Let's highlight the key differences between reputation intelligence and reputation management. Let us tell you what the essence of reputation analysis is from a scientific point of view and from a business point of view. We will also consider the main aspects of conducting this reconnaissance and how to perform the work most correctly, quickly and easily using mobile proxies.
What is reputation intelligence
Reputation intelligence or analysis means a full range of collection of information about the results of a company’s activities. This will include a classification of stakeholders who help corporations make important business decisions in a given process. Every day thousands of news articles are published online, covering different areas of our lives. And among them there may be material dedicated to your business or parties interested in it. And it is not possible to identify it on your own: individuals will not be able to constantly monitor all updates and news. And using mobile proxies you can organize this process quickly and easily, namely, connect automated software to collect data without fear of being blocked from the system.
The fact that every business should know about its own online reputation probably goes without saying. This is one of the key aspects of stability in business. Companies that have a high reputation will always receive more loyalty from the target audience, which will entail an increase in sales. They will also attract more business partners and investments, which in turn will contribute to further active development. That is, creating a reputation and maintaining it — this is one of the extremely important aspects in the professional activities of any business.
Form a good reputation and subsequently maintain it – not such a simple task as it might seem at first glance. You can have cutting-edge ideas, high-quality, modern products, and a team of professionals at your disposal. But if you make some mistake, if your suppliers, clients, business partners are dissatisfied even in some small detail, this may negatively affect the reputation of your business as a whole. One negative post mentioning your brand, a note on the Internet, can play a very cruel joke on you. To prevent this and ensure the stable, effective development of your business, you must monitor your own reputation and everything that stakeholders say about you. This is the only way you can take the necessary measures in a timely manner and prevent serious consequences.
That is, reputation intelligence — This is a comprehensive collection of opinions from:
- consumers of your business;
- business partners;
- controlling authorities;
The information obtained will be used to identify the brand’s weaknesses, analyze them, and develop a strategy in general aimed at improving the image. Such solutions are often resorted to by those companies that plan to sell their business or intend to merge with other companies. They are also used by those who issue shares to the market, are looking for investors, and plan to expand the market for the services provided.
And it doesn’t matter whether you want to know what reputation your business has in the market or not — public opinion exists on its own. But here you need to understand that it has a direct impact on your development. How flawless your portrait is in the eyes of others will reflect your success.
When working with reputation intelligence, you need to clearly understand what it includes and what it doesn’t. And here it is easier to highlight the second aspect, namely, what does not relate to the company’s reputation:
- The image of the company created in the public information media space. That is, this is what is formed by advertising and publications in the media. This is something that can be paid for. That is, it will not reflect the real picture.
- The image of the company and the perception of the business as a whole among people who are not directly related to your brand. That is, when performing reputation intelligence, you should not focus on those who do not belong to your target audience.
- Direct business owners, company employees, management team.
All other factors that are not listed in this list — will be directly related to reputation intelligence.
That is, by performing reputation intelligence, you receive reliable and up-to-date information about how well-known your business is online, how much trust it inspires among the target audience, and how high the interest is. You can also find out the positive and negative aspects noted by outside users and much more.
Reputation intelligence and reputation management: what are the differences
Before proceeding directly to the work, you must clearly understand what you have to do. And here it is important to get confused in two rather similar terms:
- Reputation management. This is what controls the reputation of your business based on a number of tactics. In particular, this involves superimposing positive comments on bad ones. A presence of control is required in all online channels. For effective business development, a separate SEO strategy is being developed that increases the efficiency of all work undertaken.
The data that you obtain by collecting information as part of the work performed will improve the reputation of the business, but in the short term. And the main problem here is that you will never be able to figure out the root cause of problems in business development.
- Reputation intelligence. This, in turn, will become the basis of a long-term strategy. It will allow you not only to identify problems, but also to determine their root cause. Also, with its help, you can see the reputation of interested parties and potential risks. The information obtained will allow you to prevent large-scale problems. Reputation intelligence monitors all news from stakeholders and collects information from them, analyzes the results and takes proactive steps to improve future development.
As you can see, despite the rather similar name, reputation intelligence will be more extensive and effective in comparison with classic reputation management.
What is reputation intelligence from a scientific and commercial point of view
Reputation intelligence can be viewed from both a scientific and a commercial point of view:
- From a scientific point of view, reputation intelligence is an applied sociological research that is based on an in-depth study of interactive and subjective information. Here, not only what is said is taken into account, but also how it was done. That is, there are already emotions here, taking into account emotionality: opinions, assessments, how business is interpreted by certain subjects, what events and meanings are laid down. As a result, the company’s position in the market environment and how it is perceived by the key audience at a given time are determined.
- From a business point of view, reputation — it is the main intangible asset of any business. That is, obtaining information about it will reflect the business as a whole. Businesses get the opportunity to look at themselves from the outside through the eyes of representatives of target groups. Moreover, documentary evidence is provided or a refutation of one’s own hypotheses, a comparison of actual assessments and desired ones. After the work has been completed, it will be possible to select a number of criteria that are directly related to the overall effectiveness of the brand’s communication strategy and identify its strongest and weakest points. The prospects for further development of the company and the possibility of covering new directions also become more clear.
At first glance, it may seem that reputation intelligence provides information exclusively about the current state of the business, that is, it works in real business mode. But it is not so. The fact is that if you constantly monitor the activities of your company, save all this data, you will have the opportunity to monitor changes in the reputational asset over time, control which of your decisions in changing the strategy were correct and which ones — failed.
The nuances of performing reputation intelligence
The effectiveness of reputation intelligence as a whole depends on how comprehensive and versatile reputation intelligence is. That is why when performing it it is necessary to work simultaneously in two planes:
- In an environment of real interaction between internal and external target groups. Here we are talking about the entire audience that your company’s work is aimed at: opinion leaders, direct consumers, business partners.
- In an environment where the company's activities are displayed. In this case, we are talking about publications that are offered by social networks, mass media, news portals and everything that can be attributed to communication between business and the target audience.
The results obtained are subject to a comprehensive analysis, which will reveal the degree of relationship between all these groups and their overall opinion about the reputation of your business. This way you will see where your company's support is higher and where it is not as supportive as you would like. Based on the data obtained, it will be possible to build a new communication strategy and develop public relations of your own business.
When performing reputation intelligence, it would also be useful to get acquainted with the real opinions of people who have already collaborated with your business. In particular, you can:
- Conduct surveys among customers, ask them to leave feedback on how satisfied they are with the product they received and the level of service. Think about how you will encourage users to take these actions.
- Conduct a survey of opinion leaders. This is often done in an interview format. Who to involve at this stage? Here, first of all, you need to focus on the specifics of your business. So, these can be representatives of the executive or legislative branches, journalists, specialized and socio-political buildings, bloggers.
- Carry out a survey of partners, distributors and dealers of the company. This task is the most difficult to implement. The main problem is that it will be very difficult to get into real communication with such people and arrange an interview. In addition, the communication process itself must be as correct as possible, because otherwise the opinion of you and the business can only worsen.
Despite the fact that the opinions of company employees are not particularly related to reputation intelligence, many experts still agree that it is necessary to talk to them, but only with guarantees of anonymity. Your staff should be confident that the negative opinion expressed will in no way affect their subsequent work in your company or their salary.
Types of reputation intelligence
Conducting such a study — This is the simplest and most effective way today to determine how well your products, services, and level of service satisfy the consumer market. In order to cover as much as possible all aspects of the company's activities, it is necessary to perform 3 separate types of research:
- External reputation intelligence.
- Internal reputation intelligence.
- Reputation intelligence of a person.
Let's pay more attention to each of these blocks.
Features of external reputation audit
When performing external reputation intelligence, the following is carried out:
- analysis of how often your company or brand is mentioned in the media: this also includes sites social networks;
- identification of sources of the target audience, their nature, degree of awareness of the company’s activities;
- formation of a general portrait of the organization based on data collected from the network;
- monitoring expert opinions, finding out what place your brand occupies in the market and what the immediate prospects for its development may be;
- determining the assessment of the quality of services that your company provides from consumers and/or regulatory authorities.
This list may include other tasks depending on the specifics of your business and the volume of external data channels you use. If you wish, you can even assess the level of social activity of the company and how much its work has a positive impact on the development of the region as a whole.
Features of internal reputation audit
As part of this work, the following is performed:
- collection of information about how satisfied the employees of your company or enterprise are with working conditions;
- the degree of understanding by the team of key tasks and main aspects of activity is determined;
- acquaintance with the opinions of company representatives on personnel policy, information and social components;
- formation of management portraits based on statements from company employees;
- identifying problems faced by business employees at the adaptation stage;
- identification of informal leaders in the team, as well as the climate that has developed within the company.
Features of a person’s reputation audit
Reputational intelligence of a person involves studying the attitude of the target audience towards the leader. This will often include:
- determining how well known a given person is in the media space, social networks;
- assessment of the nature of his interaction with business and ordinary employees;
- analysis of what contribution this person makes to the development of the city, region;
- identification of image risk factors that the subject of research may encounter in the near future;
- drawing up an objective portrait of a manager based on his personal and professional qualities.
As you can see, reputation intelligence — This is a fairly impressive set of works, involving painstaking collection of data from various sources. Often, the work of conducting reputation intelligence is entrusted to specialized agencies. They have at their disposal a large number of employees, who are divided into teams and undertake data collection and analysis of internal and external factors, and assessment of the manager. But all this takes quite a lot of time. And if we are talking about the need to save the company’s reputation here and now, the effectiveness of this work will be close to zero: time will be lost. We must not forget that such services will cost you quite a lot.
But you can significantly speed up and automate these works, as well as minimize material costs for them, if you decide to use mobile proxies. With their help, you can easily collect data about your company from social networks, news sites and any other Internet pages, without even publicly declaring your own intentions. In addition, the likelihood that the information you receive will be as reliable as possible is higher than through direct contact with people.
We would like to immediately draw your attention to the fact that when working here it is necessary to use exclusively reliable mobile proxies. Free proxies that can be found on the Internet today – not an option due to low reliability, stability and functionality, their addresses are mostly already blacklisted by search engines, which means that an attempt to access them will be immediately blocked.
Don't want to take risks? Do you want to ensure maximum functionality and convenience when performing reputation intelligence? Then opt for private mobile proxies from the MobileProxy.Space service. Among their distinctive features we highlight:
- providing each customer with a personal channel with unlimited traffic and access to an almost one and a half million pool of IP addresses;
- simultaneous operation on the HTTP(S) and Socks5 protocols, which is organized by connecting to parallel ports: ensures a high level of security and anonymity of working on the Internet;
- convenient and fast IP rotation using a timer in the range from 2 minutes to 1 hour or forcefully via a link from your personal account;
- a huge selection of geolocations from different countries and regions of the world, which allows you to effectively bypass any regional restrictions and gain access to any sites;
- higher connection speed, which is largely due to data caching.
Follow the link https://mobileproxy.space/user.html?buyproxy to learn more about the features , functionality and current rates of mobile proxies from the MobileProxy.Space service and select the most suitable solutions for your working conditions.