Local sales: save on purchases with mobile proxies
The topic of using mobile proxies in practice has already been raised by us several times. And this is not surprising, because we are talking about a truly unique product that can significantly simplify the life of a modern person in many areas. Increasing website performance, testing new functions in real conditions, performing competitive and reputation intelligence , lead generation, SEO monitoring, collecting information on prices, checking the effectiveness of launched advertising campaigns – that's not all.
And now we will dwell in more detail on yet another area of using mobile proxies, which will be useful not only for specialists working in a particular field, but also for ordinary users. In particular, we are talking about how to get savings on purchases. Let’s look at the most popular solutions, and then we’ll look in more detail at the features of saving when receiving local discounts. We'll tell you which proxies will be the most convenient and effective in this case.
The most common ways to save on purchases
Purchases of goods, services — This is something that absolutely every person encounters in everyday life. For some it is simply purchasing essential products, for others — it's a kind of pleasure. But, regardless of what you get from the purchase, either the goods themselves or moral satisfaction, the desire to save on this will be quite natural. You will be able to save a certain amount of money, which will allow you to buy more necessary things or treat yourself to something special.
So how to do this? Here are the most popular solutions:
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Surely everyone who has dealt with offline and online shopping has heard of such a day of the year as Black Friday. This tradition started in the USA quite a long time ago. This is the last Friday in November when global retailers offer extra discounts on their goods. And the amount of savings in this case can be very significant. Particularly attractive here will be discounts on flagship gadgets, household appliances, and electronics and clothing. Statistics from recent years show that on Black Friday you can buy goods with a 50 or even 70% discount. If it turns out that the store did not sell everything it planned on Black Friday, it makes an even greater discount on this product and launches it on the coming Monday, which is called Cyber Monday. It is on this day that the maximum online sales in the United States have occurred over the past few years.
- Off-season sale. We are talking about buying winter things at the beginning of spring, and at the end of summer stocking up on T-shirts, shorts, sandals, and flip-flops. That is, those products that the store was unable to sell during the season are offered to them at good discounts. They often reach 50%, and in some cases even more. Today, off-season sales have become the norm for both online and offline stores. Buyers have the opportunity to purchase branded items at very good discounts. The only drawback of this solution is that at the moment you will not be able to wear new clothes. We'll have to wait for the right season.
- A new collection appears on the market. Many brands, when launching new collections, offer good discounts on old models. This option for saving on purchases will certainly be appreciated by those who are not particularly fashion-conscious. Moreover, fashion — The lady is quite changeable and what was fashionable yesterday will be fashionable again in a couple of days. So why overpay for new items from the latest collection, if you can save a lot by buying a model from the previous one?
- Loyalty programs, bonus systems. In order to attract the attention of customers, many chain stores, and not only others, have introduced discount cards. Some of them give a discount directly at the time of purchase, while others allow you to accumulate bonus funds in your account and then write them off, while receiving a real discount in the amount of the accumulated amount. A number of stores have gone further, additionally offering customers individual discount offers. So, for example, when purchasing goods for a certain amount per month, you get the opportunity to purchase a certain item for one penny. Often, an individual discount offer involves providing an additional discount for the next month. Yes, in comparison with classic off-season sales or the same Black Friday, the amount of money accumulated through loyalty programs will not be so significant. But you can still receive a nice bonus every month.
- Providing cashback. In this case, we are talking about the fact that a number of stores provide the opportunity to return a certain percentage of the cost of the purchase. Often the amount here is small. So for grocery stores, the cashback amount rarely exceeds 1-2%; when buying clothes, household chemicals, cosmetics, you can get back up to 5% of the amount spent. The greatest benefits are mainly offered by electronics and household appliance stores. In some cases, cashback allows you to return up to 10% of the amount you paid for your purchase. Cashback can be provided either by the store itself or by the bank. In the latter case, we are talking about payment cards, where customers are asked to choose certain groups of goods or stores where they will receive cashback during the current month. Next month, the bank updates the list of retail outlets and the allowable amount of discounts. That is, it turns out that you make your daily purchases, and for this, cashback is returned to your bonus account. When the amount reaches a certain number (also set by the bank), you can withdraw this money to your regular account and spend it at your own discretion.
- Promo codes and coupons. The first is relevant for those who make online purchases, and the second – mainly for offline purchases. In the case of a promotional code, we are talking about unique combinations of letters and numbers that must be entered by the buyer in a special window when placing an order. A promotional code can hide a discount ranging from 5 to 20-25%. Higher numbers practically never occur. Such offers are provided through mailing lists from those retail networks to which you are subscribed or on special discount sites. Coupons can also be found on special websites or in brochures that are presented in stores. They are often provided for a specific type of product. That is, you use the option that suits you.
- Use of local and sales. In this case, we are talking about making a purchase at a discount that is tied to a particular region. This solution is relevant for fairly large retailers and small stores, as well as a number of related services that want to attract the attention of customers directly to a specific outlet.
The last item on our list is quite extensive and diverse. And unlike Black Friday, cashback or other more common ways to save on purchases, not everyone knows about it. That is why we will pay special attention to it. Here are a number of examples that will allow you to understand what a local sale is.
Local sale options
There are quite a lot of ways to save money on local sales today, because there are a huge number of services offering similar solutions. But we will now look at the most popular options. Perhaps some of this will interest you:
- Hotel booking services. On their websites, such resources very often display exclusively GEO-targeted promotions. In this case, we are talking about providing interesting offers based on price or some other criteria exclusively for residents of a certain region or country. For example, hotels in Croatia can offer good discounts for residents of their country, while tourists from other countries who book accommodation with them will be shown the full price.
- Book apartments online. Need an apartment for a week in Barcelona? Local residents are unlikely to miss the opportunity to make money from tourists or business travelers. That is why they set one price for renting an apartment for locals and a completely different one for visitors from another region of Spain or from another country altogether.
- Ticket booking services airplane , train. Inflating ticket prices for residents from certain countries or cities – Another extremely common solution. For residents from one country or even city, they will be cheaper than each other. It’s difficult to say what this is connected with. Perhaps it takes into account the social status of the region, or perhaps personal preferences. Is this fair? Alas, it’s not up to us to decide.
- Local sales. Imagine that in California some retail chain has decided to close its store and is liquidating its warehouse. This means that the discounts on products will be very, very impressive. But they set strict restrictions: to release the goods exclusively to people from this state, closing access to it for buyers from other regions of the United States and the rest of the world. They need this in order to sell all their products as quickly as possible and close the warehouse so as not to pay rent. Will a Washington DC resident be able to take advantage of this offer? No, because the system will identify his IP address, determine his geolocation and automatically deny access.
- Receiving promotional codes from foreign online stores, which are provided exclusively for a specific region. This is also not a rare occurrence in the modern market. Well, the product manufacturer wanted to target products exclusively to buyers from a particular region. It is to them that his special offer in the form of coupons and promotional codes will apply. What should the rest of us do? The answer is simple – buy without discount.
- Car rental. A situation when a person, before arriving in another country, books a car to rent for several days — a very common occurrence. The same situation is observed here as with hotels or apartments. Services that rent cars are not averse to making money from tourists. And even if they do not offer additional discounts to locals, they will simply inflate the cost of services for people from other regions. That is, if a person from a given region decides to book a car, he will pay less for it than you, coming from another country.
Perhaps this is not entirely on the topic of local sales, but this is another clear example from life indicating the unequal attitude of the service towards its clients, their gradation according to certain parameters. Just recently there was a scandal with Yandex.Taxi. Here, the price of services for iPhone owners was much higher than for people whose smartphones run on the Android operating system. That is, as soon as a person placed an order from his phone, the Yandex.Taxi system identified the operating system and displayed the corresponding tariffs.
We have given only a number of examples that indicate the uneven pricing of local businesses. But here, nothing much can be done, because each business owner makes his own decision as to who to give discounts to and who not. But, if you see an interesting offer, but at the moment you are in another country or region and do not fall under the requirements of this promotion, this is not a reason to refuse the product you like. Such restrictions can be easily circumvented through the additional use of proxy servers. Now about how to do this.
Access to local sales via proxy
You can bypass all restrictions related to the geolocation of buyers in one simple way — replacing the IP-address and location with an option that meets the conditions of the seller of goods or services. That is, you will be at home, for example in Ryazan, and the IP address of your device will be determined as Budapest, Hungary. That is, you can buy goods from Russia that are aimed exclusively at the Hungarian consumer and even get discounts that are intended for local residents.
There are several options for proxy servers that can be used to implement the task:
- Resident. These are the proxies that use IP from Internet providers. Similar addresses are located in local Internet registry databases. An attempt to log in from them will be indistinguishable for the system from those connections made by real users. And everything would be fine if residential proxies did not have a strict geographical reference. That is, today you wanted to buy goods on the American Amazon, and you bought an American resident proxies completed your purchase. Everything is fine. Well, tomorrow, you looked into the German Decathlon and looked for a tracksuit there. To purchase it, you will no longer be able to use American proxies. You will have to buy new German resident proxies. That is, such a solution for online shopping is not entirely convenient and affordable.
- Server proxies. Such decisions have no relation to Internet network providers in relation to individuals. These are separate services that purchase pools of IP addresses and already provide them to their clients. In terms of price, this option is the most economical. But the addresses that are present here will be static. This means that you will not be able to change them in the workflow. The situation we described above is observed. That is, for each new geolocation, you will need a new IP address. And these are additional costs, the need to spend time on settings. In addition, situations often arise in the market when a new client is issued IP addresses that have already been used by other users. As a result, this can lead to blocking of the IP-address by the target site, reducing the speed of operation. In addition, practice shows that anti-fraud systems have learned to identify server IP addresses quite well, which ultimately leads to blocking.
- Shared proxy. These can be either resident or server-based proxies. Their characteristic feature — allocation of one address to several users at the same time. The most significant disadvantage of this solution will be the significantly reduced Internet speed. And the service provider will not be able to fix this problem, because the fact is that it allocates one full-fledged channel that will be used by a large number of people at the same time. Also, in this case, we cannot exclude the possibility that some of the users who work at the same address as you will not use the proxy for legal and correct actions. And if the system identifies them, it will block the identified IP -ddresses. Accordingly, you will also be banned.
- Private mobile proxies. Today this is one of the most advanced, convenient and efficient solutions. These are intermediary servers that use technical capabilities and IP-addresses from cellular network operators. That is, users will have absolutely real addresses that ordinary people use when connecting to the network through mobile devices. That is, for the system your connection will look completely natural. The only thing she will see is that a large number of people access the site from mobile devices. As practice shows, such addresses are not detected by the system and are not blocked. This means that thanks to them you get unlimited opportunities for stable and functional work on the network. But the most significant advantage of this solution is that mobile proxies are dynamic. This means that directly in the workflow you can change IP addresses and geolocation, gaining access to absolutely any sites from around the world without any risks or restrictions.
As you can see, of all the possible options that you can use to gain access to local discounts, the most advanced, effective and easy-to-use solution is private mobile proxies. The only thing is that you need to choose among all the offers that are on the market today the best option in terms of functionality, reliability and stability.
The best mobile proxies for today
In order not to spend a long time looking for a solution that will satisfy your needs and will be convenient and effective for you, pay attention to mobile proxies from the service. In this case you get:
- personal dedicated channel with unlimited traffic: no one but you will use it, which means that the Internet speed will be high;
- access to a pool of one and a half million IP-addresses from more than 30 countries and hundreds of regions of the world: choose the geolocation that will allow you to get a local discount at a given time;
- quick and convenient change of IP using a timer in the interval from 2 minutes to 1 hour or via a link from your personal account when the need arises;
- the ability to change geolocation and cellular network operator at any time, even every 10 minutes;
- simultaneous operation on the HTTP(S) and Socks5 protocols, which ensures a high level of security and anonymity of online work.
Moreover, you can use mobile proxies to solve other everyday problems. In particular, with their help you will be able to access resources that are blocked in your region, eliminating the possibility of a ban when using multiple accounts or using programs that automate online actions. For very reasonable money you get the broadest functionality and high ease of use. And at the same time, there are no risks of restrictions or other difficulties.
To learn more about the current tariffs and other features of working with mobile proxies from the MobileProxy.Space service, please follow the link https://mobileproxy.space /user.html?buyproxy. If difficulties arise in the work process, additional consultation will be required; technical service specialists are available 24 hours a day.