GEO-data and safety IP addresses: Why is it important
It is impossible to imagine the life of a modern person without Internet access. Here we find interesting, useful, entertaining content, work, create and develop our own business, communicate with like - minded people. It will take a lot of time to list all the opportunities that the Internet provides us. But today our conversation is not about that. Now we want to pay attention to one of the most serious problems that every user of the network - ndash may encounter; lack of confidentiality and insufficient level of safety.
As an example, we take the sensational story of Joyce Taylor - 82-year-old American who became a victim "insignificant" MaxMind shortcomings. The experienced seriously affected both the psycho -emotional and physical health of a woman. If anyone has not heard this story, now we will dwell on it and tell you what the geo-data and safety of the IP-address have to do with it. The information given will avoid serious risks in your subsequent work.
What happened to Joyce Taylor due to the error of Maximind?
How did it all start? From the error that was made by the Maxmind system when recording IP-addresses bases. This has already shown a detailed analysis of digitized cartographic data. The wrong information that was recorded in them led to the fact that an 82-year-old woman performing basic actions on the Internet collided with:
- half and threats arriving by phone;
- constant visits of representatives of FBI;
- visits of employees of tax services.
So why is the MaxMind is permissible for a mistake that negatively affected the safety of the IP-address? The fact is that the company's management persons, including administrators, began to scale geographical coordinates at the maximum permissible level. That is, they simplified the withdrawal, simply reducing the area of coverage and minimizing the set of markers. This, one can safely say, the negligent attitude of the first persons of the company to their direct obligations led to the fact that over 60 million IP-addresses were redirected to one person - 82-year-old Joyce Taylor, owner of a small farm outside the city.
Of course, this problem was solved. But before her reason was established, the elderly woman had to spend a lot of nerves, spend dozens of sleepless nights, which extremely negatively affected her health and a psycho - emotional state. To protect yourself from such phenomena, to ensure safe and confidential work on the network is important in particular, to know how geodatic IP-addresses are formed, for what reason problems of this plan arise and what to do to avoid this.
By what principle are geo-data IP addresses
Those who do not know, tell you that GEO, it is also geolocation - this is the users belonging, namely his device to a certain location. The location is confirmed using IP-address - an encoded alphanumer index, which is assigned to each device connected to the network. The set of symbols itself does not carry special semantic information. But there are special databases that attach a certain user device (its address) to a specific location. If you really be accurate, then to ISP - first level provider.
That is, it is a kind of card file in which a user device is compared with the place on the planet where it is physically located. But in the process of its compilation, errors may be made, as a result of which "subject" DNS may either be completely absent in the system or it is re-registered in it. number of times. In the case of Joyce Taylor, this happened 60 million times. Here you have stability, uniqueness, safety IP-addresses.
Factors that affect errors when filling out the base of geo-data IP addresses
A mistake arose when filling out a database? IP address safety problems? Who is to blame for this? The first and quite understandable reaction of each user - provider! Yes, to exclude the fact that such phenomena were the result of certain actions on the side of the service provider, but still there are many more simple explanations:
- The human factor. In most cases, the database update is an information verification in order to delete the obsolete. That is, large - scale technical work will come, the implementation of which requires a sufficient number of specialists, financing, as well as large volumes of updated data. And to make a mistake when performing them is quite real.
- Compilation of static tables with geolocation of the IP-address on the basis of inaccurate or unverified information. In order to accelerate the process of filling out data, insufficient scrupulousness is often observed in checking information and establishing their reality.
- A high level of competition often leads to the fact that companies specializing in the preparation of tables with geolocation of IP addresses do not want to share the available information among themselves. Instead of using already verified, reliable data, they take them literally "from the ceiling".
- Incorrect introduction of amendments. The fact that the problem is revealed in no way indicates its effective elimination. And in some cases, the possibility of correction does not provide at all that "by default" makes all the information correct.
- The contradictions in the policy of confidentiality. Not every first level provider is ready to provide information about where its servers, docking stations, that is, nodal data transfer points.
All this allows you to draw the only conclusion - each protects their own interests and will not concede, even with the aim of forming the most correct tables of geo-data IP addresses. So how to do the user in this situation and provide yourself with an effective, but with him safe work on the network?
We provide the safety of the IP address and work on the network as a whole
Ensuring the safety of working on the network - the priority task of each user. Yes, you are not able to abandon the static IP-address, because it is assigned to everyone who connects to the Internet provider. Today, a number of service providers began to switch to dynamic addresses that open really unlimited opportunities for working on the network. In addition, the safety of the IP-address, which is constantly changing will be very high. Thats just all this requires a certain host configuration protocol, which can be inaccessible to both the provider and directly for the user. This is especially true for persons who plan to go around regional blocks, surfs on the network, develop business.
But the modern IT-technology market offers users one of the best solutions to ensure safe operation on the network. It is about additionally using the proxy server. But we will immediately make a reservation that free products that today can easily be found on the network - do not fit due to low reliability. Use free proxy-cabiner to check the free server. There is a high probability that it will be inactive. But even if this turns out to be wrong, then the connection speed in this case will be low, as well as the level of security, the confidentiality of working on the network. In addition, IP-addresses free proxies are most likely already in "the black list" the social network will immediately block you when trying to get from it. What is the stability of work then we are talking about?
The easiest way to avoid all these problems is to provide yourself with effective and stable work - connect private mobile proxies to work. Advantages of this solution:
- a high level of confidentiality and security of working on the network: thanks to the proxy server, its technical data will be displayed on the network, while your IP-address and geolocation will be reliably hidden;
- high speed of interaction on the Internet: is provided by high - speed communication channels of cellular networks, as well as data caching;
- effective circumvention of regional locks: you get access to any resource, even to the one on which the ban is in your country;
- the possibility of multi -accounting, the use of parsers and other programs that automates actions on the Web without the risk of a ban.
Mobile proxies from the MobileProxy.space service will be able to provide all this. They use the dynamic IP-addresses of cellular networks (today there are about 900,000 in the pool), allow you to configure their automatic shift in the interval of 2 minutes to 1 hour or to change forcibly on the link from the personal account. Also, among their features, we select a quick and convenient rotation on cellular networks and geolocation operators, simultaneous work on HTTP(S) and SOCKS5-protocols. This is the case when the safety of your personal IP-address is guaranteed. Follow the link https://mobileproxy.space/user.html?buyproxy,to get acquainted with tariffs and functional capabilities mobile proxy mobileproxy.space and order them literally in one click.